ALERT: This marker was inadvertently numbered 57-9.
- Title, side A
- Site of First Game in the NFL
- Text, side A
- On October 3, 1920 the first game matching two professional teams of the American Professional Football Association, a league that would become the National Football League (NFL), was held on this field within Triangle Park. In that game, the Dayton Triangles defeated the Columbus Panhandles 14-0. The Triangle's Lou Partlow scored the first touchdown and George "Hobby" Kinderdine kicked the first extra point. Three factories founded by Dayton businessmen Edward Deeds and Charles Kettering sponsored the Dayton Triangles team. The factories were the Dayton Engineering Laboratories Company (DELCO), Dayton Metal Products Company (D.M.P.Co.), and Domestic Engineering Company (DECO), later call Delco-Light. They formed an industrial triangle of plants in downtown Dayton.
- Montgomery County Historical Society, Bank One, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 2860 Ridge Avenue, Triangle Park
Dayton, OH 45414
- Along walkway between parking lot and Howell Field