Home / Summit County / 10-77 Anna Dean Farm 
- Title, side A
- Anna Dean Farm
- Text, side A
- Ohio Columbus Barber began construction of his farm complex in 1909; Barn No. 1 was the first structure. The farm, named for his daughter and son-in-law, ultimately encompassed 3500 acres and 102 structures. It was famous for both the design of its buildings and its scientific agriculture. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Barn No. 1 was renovated in 1985 by Yoder Brothers, Inc., for their world headquarters.
- Yoder Brothers, Inc., G. Ramsey Yoder, Pres., The Barberton Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Near 5th Street, just West of VanBuren Avenue