Home / Summit County / 12-77 Johnson's Corners 
- Title, side A
- Johnson's Corners
- Text, side A
- Thomas Johnson first came to Norton Township in 1814, and within three years he had established the township's first sawmill along the fast-moving waters of Wolf Creek. The enterprising Johnson also erected a tavern, store, and post office, all on the northeast corner of this town square. In 1830 a grist mill was added to the community. Predating the founding of Barberton by seventy-seven years, Johnson's Corner existed from 1817 until 1929, when it was annexed into Barberton.
- Rite-Aid Corporation, City of Barberton, Barberton Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Johnson Park, Wooster Road West and Cleveland Massillon Rd.