Home / Adams County / 4-1 Massie's Station 
- Title, side A
- Massie's Station
- Text, side A
- Massie's Station, built in 1791, was the fourth permanent settlement center in Ohio and the last stockade settlement built in Ohio. It provided protection from the Indians for Manchester's settlers until 1794. Manchester was the first settlement in the Virginia Military District and the site of the first court held in Adams County, September, 1797.
- Adams County Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- Located near Massie's Station