Home / Cuyahoga County / 10-18 Coe Ridge 
- Title, side A
- Coe Ridge
- Text, side A
- In 1823, Asher and Abigail Coe migrated from Connecticut and settled here. By mid-century the Coe family operated the second largest dairy farm in Ohio. Their home was used as a post office in 1843. The Universalist Church, built in 1847 at Butternut and Lorain, was established largely as a result of Asher Coe's efforts. The present Lorain Road, from Columbia to Butternut, was built as a connecting link between his home and the church. In 1857, Coe donated land for Coe School.
- North Olmsted Landmarks Commission and The Ohio Historical Society
- Between Columbia and Lorain Roads