Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Hamilton County / 36-31 Procter & Gamble [11]

  • 36-31 Marker 36-31 Marker
  • 36-31 Marker and the P&G towers 36-31 Marker and the P&G towers
  • 36-31 P&G towers 36-31 P&G towers
  • 36-31 Marker 36-31 Marker
  • 36-31 Courtsey of Chuck Lane 36-31 Courtsey of Chuck Lane
  • 36-31 Courtsey of Chuck Lane 36-31 Courtsey of Chuck Lane
  • 36-31 Procter & Gamble 36-31 Procter & Gamble
  • 36-31 Procter & Gamble 36-31 Procter & Gamble
  • 36-31 Proctor and Gamble 36-31 Proctor and Gamble
  • 36-31 Procter and Gamble 36-31 Procter and Gamble
  • 36-31 Procter and Gamble 36-31 Procter and Gamble
Title, side A
Procter & Gamble
Text, side A
Begun as a partnership between soap maker William Procter and candle maker James Gamble in 1837, Procter & Gamble (P&G) grew from its roots to become one of the world's largest and best-known consumer products companies. Building on Civil War candle and soap contracts, P&G grew rapidly by nationally marketing its floating Ivory Soap (1879). Innovative product research and creative marketing techniques resulted in the development of dozens of successful, universally recognized brands and expansion into beauty care, paper, and health care products. Its worldwide headquarters remains in Cincinnati.
Address
438 Sycamore Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Location
P & G Plaza - On the NE side of the intersection of Sycamore St & E. 5th St
Coordinates
Latitude: 39.102129, Longitude: -84.507983.
Google map: