Home / Franklin County / 2-25 Shrum Mound 
ALERT: This marker has been replaced by marker 109-25, Campbell Memorial Park. For historical and reference purposes, this listing will remain on our website.
- Title, side A
- Shrum Mound
- Text, side A
- On July 7, 1929, the site of this prehistoric Indian Mound was dedicated in memory of Governor James E. Campbell. The park was donated to The Ohio Historical Society by his daughter, Jessie Campbell Coons. It received the name Shrum Mound from the family who owned the land for many generations. It was built by the prehistoric Adena people sometime between 1000 B.C. and 700 A.D.
- The Ohio Historical Society