Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker

Home / Franklin County / 4-25 Blendon Presbyterian Church [2]

  • 4-25 Blendon Presbyterian Church 4-25 Blendon Presbyterian Church
  • 4-25 Blendon Presbyterian Church 4-25 Blendon Presbyterian Church
Title, side A
Blendon Presbyterian Church
Title, side B
Blank
Text, side A
On this site the Blendon Presbyterian Church held services from 1830 to 1865 on land donated by Edward Phelps to the Blendon Township Trustees for church purposes. This marker contributed by Helen Phelps Arn and Eleanor Arn Wagner, descendants of Edward Phelps and erected by the Blendon Township Trustees.
Text, side B
Blank
Address
Dempsey Rd and S. Hempstead Rd.
Westerville, OH 43081
Location
In playground at NW corner of Dempsey Rd and S. Hempstead Rd.
Coordinates
Latitude: 40.095044, Longitude: -82.905792.
Google map: