Home / Lucas County / 3-48 The Old Plantation 
- Title, side A
- The Old Plantation
- Text, side A
- Levi Beebe built in 1836 this structure then known as the Commercial Building housing stores, bank, and post office. During the canal era, the building was a stagecoach stop and social center for Maumee, the Lucas County seat until 1853. Later the inn was called the Neely House, Schiely House, the Bismark, Seurin Hotel Langley Inn, and, after 1940, The Old Plantation.
- Maumee Valley Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- 301 River Road
Maumee, OH 43537