- Title, side A
- First National Correctional Congress
- Title, side B
- Declaration of Principles
- The American Correctional Association, The Ohio Historical Society, and the Cincinnati Historical Society
- SW corner of Central Avenue and W 5th StreetCincinnati, 45202
- Wow! Radio Signal
- On August 15, 1977, the Ohio State Radio Observatory located in Delaware County detected the most promising extraterrestrial signal to date. The so-called "Wow!" signal received its name from the note Dr. Jerry Ehman wrote in the margin of the computer printout. This strange signal, unique in radio astronomy history, has never been recorded again. The signal was received by the Big Ear radio telescope, which was dismantled in 1998. The telescope was the size of three football fields and stood 100 feet high (Om1496_001).